Friday, September 18, 2015

My ELF Lipstick Collection (Part 2)

My ELF Lipstick Collection (Part two)    

          Hi guys! This is the second part of my two part ELF lipstick collection. In the first part of the collection, I talked about my ELF essential lipstick collection and in this part I will be talking about my ELF Moisturizing Lipstick.


               Now, let me start by saying that of the two ELF lipstick lines that I have purchased, the Moisturizing Lipstick line is the more expensive and in my opinion, better of the two. My overall opinion of the line is that you are getting a quality lipstick for a very inexpensive line. The lipstick is creamy and extremely moisturizing on the lips. While the lipstick looks and applies like a lipstick, I would compare the feeling of wearing it to be more like wearing lip balm. I am in love with this lipsticks formulation.

               The lipsticks that I own from this line are: In the Nude, Wink Pink, Southern Bell, Marsala Blush, and Ravishing Rose. I am going to be going through each shade of lipstick and giving you swatches, a color description, and a rating of 1-5, 5 being the best, 1 being the worst.
              
               Marsala Blush:

This lipstick is my second favorite of the line. Marsala Blush is a dusty rosy pink color that looks beautiful on almost any skin tone. 5/5 (LOVE)


               In the Nude:

This is my favorite lipstick of the line. I am a sucker for pink/brown lipsticks and this is the perfect combination of both. I will be honest, In the Nude is not nearly as brown in person as it is in the swatch in the picture. 5/5



               Ravishing Rose:

This is a very pretty dark, dusty rose color similar to Marsala Blush but with more red tones. 4/5

          
    Southern Bell:

This is a true pink dusty rose color, much lighter than both Marsala Blush and Ravishing rose. 5/5

           
   Wink Pink:


This is a beautiful pink color that compares to the essential lines color Classy but with deeper pink/brown tones to it. 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment